We are seeking a highly skilled Brand Partnerships Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for streamlining and optimising our sales processes to increase productivity and efficiency. Your focus will be on simplifying processes, implementing automation where possible, and improving measurement and execution of sales activities.Key Responsibilities:
- Simplify and automate sales processes from lead to close to increase sales productivity.
- Develop and implement reporting dashboards and performance data analysis to provide clear insights and focus on sales funnels and pipelines.
- Own lead generation and qualification, ensuring that meetings are well-qualified and aligned with company goals.
- Centralise account planning, reporting, and performance measurement by account and segment (e.g., Platinum, Gold, and Silver Accounts).
- Manage forecasting and reporting, establishing clear key performance indicators (KPIs) to produce a weighted monthly sales forecast.
- Conduct Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) scoring for all clients on a quarterly basis and for new clients after their first project. Use these scores to protect accounts and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Take ownership of all customer/prospect data through the implementation of a CRM system. Utilise the system for warm lead generation, customer/prospect events, and direct account-based marketing.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills. Ability to drive projects to completion and pay attention to detail.
- Strong numerical skills and the ability to analyse data effectively.
- A team player with exceptional presentation skills, relationship-building capabilities